Booking your child's classes should be as little hassle as possible, therefore we have integrated our online booking system onto the main Mindful Wing Chun website.
If you do experience any difficulties please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com
Please follow the below instructions to successfully book, cancel and re-schedule classes
1. Visit us in person to complete a trial class and sign up to your chosen package at reception
2. Confirm with us the regular class you will be attending each week and we will book the class for you (these will automaticaly appear on your schedule page)
3. We will send you the 'welcome email' which will include your password
4. Once on the Mindful Wing Chun website navigate your way to the ‘Kids’ tab in the top navigation bar and choose the ‘Book My Class’ option from the drop down menu
5. On the right side, at the top, of the next page, click on the ‘My Account’ link
6. Enter the email address used to enroll and the password
7. Here you will be able to view your Schedule, History, Purchases and other information
8. To cancel a class, navigate to your ‘Schedule’, scroll through the list and click on the ‘Cancel’ button to the right of the class name. This will remove you from the class and now you will be able to re-book
9. To book another class, use the calander on the main ‘Book My Class’ screen to find the class you are looking for. Make sure there is enough space in the class (displayed in the the class title) and click book.
10. Once chosen, you may re-visit your schedule to ensure the class has been booked
* Please note; we will no longer be taking re-scheduling requests over the phone and via email unless in an emergency situation
1) Little Dragons (3-5 YRS) are limited to 10 regular spaces per class + 2 spaces for make up classes and trials
2) Dragons (6-8 YRS) are limited to 10 regular spaces per class + 2 spaces for make up classes and trials
3) Mindful Dragons (9-12 YRS) are limited to 14 regular spaces
4) Due to the limited space in classes parents must cancel classes online no less than 24 hours notice before the start of the class. Once this window has passed the option online to cancel will no longer be available and the class will be taken as charged.
5) The class information in the 'Book My Class' page will let you know how many children are enrolled into each class on a particular day. You may only book a make up class if there are available spaces. If all spaces are taken you will need to choose another class. Please do not come to class if the online system says the class is full as you will be turned away in all instances.
5) Make up classes must be booked in by the parent no more than 15 days after the date of the missed class. Once this period has passed the class credit will have been taken as paid.
6) Once parents know any holiday dates it will be up to them to log into the account, cancel the classes that cannot be attended and book in make up classes. (all dates for time freezes on 12 month agreements MUST be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org )
7) If your child exceeds a temperature of 38 degrees celcius please do not bring him or her to class. If they fail the forehead temperature check prior to the start we reserve the right to advise your child to be taken home. Likewise, if your child has excessive coughing and sneezing we will suggest that they be removed from class. We try our best to limit the unnessasery spreading of illness's and virus's and ask for your support in this matter.